SERVICES OFFERED AS A PART OF CURRICULUM
Therapies are the integral part of Curative Education
1. Early Intervention (3-7 years)
2. Curative Education (7-14 years with adapted Waldorf Curriculum)
3. Social Therapy (from 14 years on)
4. Massage Therapy
6. Speech Stimulation
8. Art Therapy
9. Yoga, Music and Dance
10. Sports & Physical Training
12. Organ Compresses using Medicinal Herbs
13. Counselings for Parents & Children
The therapies are individual for every child.
VOCATIONAL TRAINING OFFERED
1. Making of Paper Bags
2. Tailoring & Stitching - Cloth Bags, Envelope holders etc.
3. Candle Molding
4. Door Mats Weaving
5. Mattee Stitching
We provide freshly cooked healthy lunch and Ragi drink to our children.
Parents are our partners. We share a common destiny with them through their children and they are an important part of our extended family.
SERVICES OFFERED FOR OUTSIDE CHILDREN
1. VOCATIONAL TRAINING for young adults with special care in Vocational Self Help Daily Living Skills.
2. An Hourly Intervention program on ONE-on-ONE basis.
3. FAMILY COUNSELLING in a friendly & relaxed environment.
4. HOMEOPATHIC & ANTHROPOSOPHIC MEDICINES on consultation.
5. PARENTS SUPPORT GROUP.
Receive The Child With Reverence
Educate Him With Love
Send Him Forth In Freedom